Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Touched...

Wah, tot i'm done fer my blog fer today... But there's a need to come back... Its now officially my b-day!!! N the best thing is, my gd frens remember it!! Seriously nv expect the wishes n presents... At that moment of time, time seemed to freeze n i was like in undescribable bliss... My trip to CMU really earned me one of the most precious items in life... Friendship... Can nv forget this 21st bday man... It was really special... where the strong bonds of friendship were manifested... Words cant express my gratitude, guys... Better stop now... B4 emotions overwhelm me... ... ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?