Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Now things are back to normal... If only it could be like this for the next 9 months... But it cant definitely cant be...

A few colleagues came... N it sortaf felt like I'm connected to SG again... Its only been 3 months, but it has seemed like forever... I think I've forgotten how life used to be in SG... All the board games, hanging out, tennis, etc... Its almost like I've been here since forever, and my SG life is my past life...

Many ppl all have backup plans... Backup in the sense that they are thinking if they shd switch jobs, etc... And I realise that I have no backup plans... In fact, day by day, I'm just slowly being sucked in... And my inertia for change will just allow myself to be sucked in until I'm so used to this, I'll just be doing this for the rest of my life... In fact, I could actually see myself, 8 years from now, still stuck in this job, still single, still typing in this blog, n still stubbornly holding on to my beliefs...

Its really hard to bottle up all my emotions... Esp at this pt in time... But I'm slowly getting used to it... Getting used to keep quiet... In fact, I am so quiet these days I amaze myself... I almost never speak at meals, and in the ofc, the only 2 things I talk about is work and EPL... EPL will be over in May, I just hope I will be so inundated by work I wun think of anything else other than work...

1 Comments:

Anonymous damon said...

ehhh this post suddenly appear. strange didn't see it.

anyways, when you left for x, i think you brought all the board game activities, your sunday morning sports with kt they all with you lol..

you won't be single unless you choose to be. because...

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?