Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Time off...

Finally got some time to relax liao... Yay... Last week was quite bad... Who ask me to go play dota on friday! But well, i must relax somehow one, cant bear to keep doing homework, then machiam feel as though i no life... So of cos, must go do some other stuff... Eg, settling ssa stuff... Come to think of it, though i always complain bt stuff but i really do quite like my life now... (skip the homework part... eh, then there's not much left liao... ) At least SSa gives me a chance to do some stuff outside of homework... Food tasting day was great... Could eat quite a few very nice dishes made by others... However, think i had inadvertently offended some ppl wif my frank comments... WAs trying more of like thinking of ways to improve the dish but the cook may have been offended... But its not as though its bad... But just tt i think tt the dish can be made better... Oh well, but i really meant no malice or any sort... Haiz...

These days have been kindaf hectic, wif me doing nothing but homework... Today just had 2 midterms n 1 oral report, kindaf glad that its all over now... though i'm praying hard for my programming mid term... Really praying hard... haiz... Had so much thoughts over the past weekend, but now dunno wad to write... Cant seem to recollect everything i wanted to write about... Oh yar, remember liao... Shucks, i could've swore i remembered wad i thought of, but think me getting old liao...

Think sometimes, ppl are just too sensitive to things... U keep thinking that others are... or u are... when things arent like that at all... N it really irritates the hell outlaf me... I'm a kindaf direct person at times, n if u know me well enuff, when i say things i meant it out of good will... A good joke or sarcastic remark would be evident enuff for all to know.... Unless i'm tt bad a joker... Hope ppl can just tell me things straight in the face at times, instead of being unhappy bt it n making me unhappy in the process too... Sounds a lil selfish? Well... Haha, it depends on how u see it... though perception may be totally different from facts, but it may, at times, affects us more than the truth...

N here's a lil interesting line which i got from a friend... Just thought i might as well share it with all of u... Disclaimer: U must know chinese to get the joke...
Guy to girl: " My name is jin wan, but u can call me tonight..." or
"My name is sui shi, but u can call me anytime... "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?