Friday, August 25, 2006

Back to Pitt...

The last moment was unbearable once again. I could not bear to say good bye to everyone, there's just such a part of my heart tt qns why i am always leaving. But dun worry, just 2 more yrs n i'll be really back. After my attachment, i realised tt working life aint as fun as i thought. In fact, i shd really just enjoy my schooling times, these are the times that i have the freedom to do what i want. After schooling, there'll be no more such thing. So this sem, i officially declare, i will not be that xiong on myself!

N ya, think once again i am jetlagging here. But at least i managed to sleep fer 6 hrs, without any dreams. As compared to sg where i keep having dreams. N even on the 12 hr flight i oso dreamt. N ya, guess wad, i dreamt tt i reached detroit already when i woke up when there's still like 6 hrs to go. But the flight wasnt tt bad. My new strategy worked. I piaed a bt during the flight to japan, by trying not to sleep n watching like 3 + movies. then during the 12 hr flight, i could sleep more, n i was right! I did really sleep more. Haha... Though not exactly a lot, but somehow i was also quite caught up in watching the movies, both cartoons. Curious george n ice age 2. Not bad at all.

Over the summer, heard tt the ceiling of the corridor outside the toilet collapsed. Its really darn suei larz, but at least the maintenance did up everything already, or so as i heard. So i went home not really know what to expect. but however, think they did up the ceiling pretty well, the toilet ceiling was done up quite well too. So i happily went into my room which gave me a shock! My room was not in the same state i left it. REally wtf... My futon was like super dirty, a bottle from my table was on the floor, my multiplug was unplugged. Was really like wtf, Which %&)#@&%!#&$)!&$ entered my room during summer? As i silently wiped through my room, i cursed under my breath tt whoever entered my room during summer w/out my permission have his house ransacked one day. Knn. Wad a way to be welcomed back. Thanks man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?