Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The end of my internship...

Yeah, as the title says it... I'm now officially a free man again!!! haha... But weirdly, during the last day, i felt kindaf tempted to continue my internship... Missed the ppl there, n juz as i was getting to know them better, i had to leave... think my dept isnt too bad, lotsaf fun ppl ard, n by fun, i meant those ppl who speak hokkien n crack hokkien jokes... Haha... Real funny... Think i really belong to a chinese hokkien environment, not a totally eng speaking one... No discrimination or so, but to me, i find chinese n hokkien much more casual than eng... Hmm...

N on the night b4 i ended work, i was doing work... YES. U did not c wrongly, i did not type wrongly, i actually had to bring work back to do... Y? Ask Mr Bill Gates... I was using his ms word happily... Doing my report... Everything went as planned, i would be completing it in another 30 mins... Then, i decided to go soccernet a while... N juz as i went to i.e., msword started autosaving... N during the auto saving, the screen froze n the "send error msg to microsoft" window appeared... Wth lorz... Yes, msword crashed while it was autosaving... Which means... There's no auto recover copy, all tt was left was my copy tt i saved like 3 hrs ago? So ya... I had to redo... N i redid it at home...

Realised tt i'm a very easily affected person... I can juz meet a person fer a few hrs, n the next thing, i'm treating him/her as my gd fren liao... Guess its really bt the "connectivity"... Some ppl... I can spend a lot of time wif but well, he/she can nv get into me... But some others are juz the exact opposite... But well, i guess tts me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?