Monday, July 17, 2006

A rare visit to the dentist...

Visited the dentist 2 days ago, after much persuasion from my mum... I was always those, "aiyar, 1 day nv brush teeth nvm one..." My last visit to the dentist was like 2-3 yrs ago liao, n prior to tt, primary 6... so ya, u know me... i already know got 1 tooth which is sensitive liao, but after the x-ray, the dentist say got 3 areas decay... Then need to fill... "Hmm, decay a lil nia, n soemmore i dun feel anything, so shdnt be a problem", i thought to myself... Then just go there let him wash n fill... But when he did the 1st tooth, i was like "WTF!!!" I could opt to numb it, but i thought pain a while nia mahz, so just "ren" lorz... But no lorz... Its really darn painful lorz... Tmd... Nv tot my teeth could give me such pain... the most painful experience i had prior to it was just pulling of my milk teeth in P6... My hands were covered in cold swaet lorz, n my forehead was perspiring profusely... So all those young kids reading this, better go brush ur teeth every night... dun play play n dun eat sweets at night... I nv listened to this kindaf advice one, but now, i'll brush my teeth everyday... Though i must say, a few fillings is actually quite gd considering the number of yrs i nv visit the dentist n how bo chap i am towards maintaining my teeth... Haha...

Had a class outing yday... quite gd to c everyone again, somemore got 10 ppl turn up!! Quite a gd number already i think... But more imptly, think the atmosphere was cordial n like last time... Even after 4 yrs, everyone seems the same still... Even after graduation... But glad to have caught up with everyone, n tt everyone is doing well... Hope we can still meet up at least once every year... ;)

N today i am darn happy... Met up wif an old fren whom i have met for like tonnes of yrs... Glad tt she's also doing well, gng fer her phd soon... Ya, another zai kia... N she actually told me i look youngish... Yeah... Now, all my previous thoughts bt me getting older are gone liao... Haha... From now on, i look young n am young!!! Lolz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?