Friday, June 23, 2006

My life...

Work has been progressing at an anagonizingly slow pace, with me not understanding anything n trying to figure out another person's code w/out even really knowing wad he's suppose to do... Got a few parts figured out, but the others remain a blur... Was like trying to learn about the graphical user interface code but just simply cant get it... Tried referring to reference books n stuff but well, to no avail... Was very demoralised one day, jsut simply din wanna do it anymore... Kindaf like a i give up attitude... but after talking to mingyang, i found the motivation to continue... thanks a lot man... for being there when i was down n out... Now at least i'm doing fine... finished my tester program n managed to embark on my debugging process...

Life has been nothing but work n world cup... N weekends are like more precious than ever... Reminds me of my army times... Haiz... Have been doing a lot of thinking lately... Really a lot... dunno y i cant sleep tt easily these days... used to be lie on bed n concuss... but now.. its lie in bed n thoughts start flowing into my mind... until i cant differentiate between dreams n thoughts... Too much to say dunno where to start so shallnt start...

N oh yar... i went fer my sis's graduation last week... Saw her prof... n as usual he said she is blah blah blah... then he saw me n told me my sis is doing well... then he asked my parents... "Older or younger son"... i almost threw up the food i was eating... Haha... Guess i'm still looking young...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?