Wednesday, June 14, 2006

some thoughts...

Dun feel like blogging today but just somehow stumbled upon this page in my random surfing of the net... sometimes i ask myself y i post... Is it fer my ownself to look back at myself? Or simply to entertain others? Or to let my frens know how i am now... Perhaps its all 3... I really dunno... but as i write more, i think more... n i stumble upon topics to write upon... Wif Wang Li Hong's "Kiss goodbye" inspiring me...

Have been listening to the new chinese songs lately... Realised how outdated i am when i went ktv wif my frens the past few times... Its really darn sian lorz... when everyone "dian" the nice new song, but u still "dian" the old songs.... So i've decided... I'll listen to the new songs n learn them!!! Haha... Though i think prob i still cmi by the time i flying back... but i must learn! so anyone interested in gng can jio me anytime!

Talking bt ktv, i've decided to come up wif a list of things i wanna do besides KTV...

- Soccer! the world cup is just sooo inspiring...

- Badminton! Must play more here to match up to the msians' standard in pitt...

- ice skating... yes, i had wanted to learn tt like donkey ages ago... n every holz i wanna go but alas... dun say liao...

- Pool! N guess wad, i have my own cue stick too! all thx to mykoh n alan... but i played twice on it only! So need to play more!

- Shopping... Haiz, my wardrobe seems diminishing despite the fact tt i haven thrown any clothes away and have been buying... Perhaps its my taste tt changed... Or rather, my size...

- Dota! How i can ever forget this... The thing tt came out of my army yrs... Every sat at the uncle shop w/out fail... N now tt the cmu ppl have caught on the fever, i must improve even more!

- N of cos, all the general stuff like eating, watchig world cup, movie-ing, etc... n if there's any poor soul out there looking for someone to watch xmenIII...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?