Tuesday, May 16, 2006

finals are over! but hmm...

Finally, the sem is officially over... Had my last exam yday, which was as again, harder than expected... I thought the first one was bad... but the 2nd one was worse... Then i thought tts it, but the 3rd one yday, wah, super drainer... I think i've grown like 100 more strands of white hair after that, with a few more wrinkles too... But now tt its over, its party time... Ok, not really party as in party, but more of like relaxing and enjoying myself... N yeah, u guessed it... Went to play dota after exams... Haha, but dun say i no life, but there aint really tt much things to do in pittsburgh ehre... Really lorz...

Now that i am actually going home, i think of my family again... I speak to them every week, but now tt i actually think of it, time really flies... My parents are getting old liao, n my dad i think he also getting old too... Not tt anyone told me or wad, but i somehow can sense it... Dunno if those who are reading this entry now can share my sentiments, but somehow, i just feel nostalgic... Feel sad... Ur parents groom u up, put in so much effort into u... Then now u're not ard them, and having them to worry about you... And somemore, by the time u go back, u gotta start ur career, gotta start working hard for the future... N if u're having a gf or bf, where got time to really pei them? I dun think anyone can possibly understand how i feel now, its juz a kindaf sad fact of life... Dunno y i kept thinking bt my dad too only, n not my mum... Perhaps cos she still sounds the same, while i just feel tt my dad has aged... ... ... ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?