Thursday, April 20, 2006

finding gfs...

Disclaimer: The following post is juz bt wad i think bt my own life now... So ya, its boring...

Frens ard me have been getting attached.... N many have encouraged me to get myself a gf too... I'm nt getting any younger i admit... N of cos, not getting anymore handsome... n its a mater of time b4 i'm gonna to suffer from the "nv been kissed b4" syndrome soon too... haha... though i'm nt the perfect bachelor ard, but there have been several chances... some of which are really just up to me... But i juz cant bring myself to commit... I've nv wanted to let anyone down, so if i so get a gf, i must be able to say, i must be able to give up my own personal time for her... N my own personal time has always been something i have nv been able to give up... except for a special few... Perhaps i'm born to be like this, being able to live a simple life, easily satisfied with life.... a good sleep, an hr of exercise, hanging out wif frens or family + a gd meal is more than enough for me... I dun want to be restrained, n i know tt if i do commit, i will... Not because of whoever she might be, but cos i myself will be... N i'm scared of this... I've always committed myself towards many things, n becos of tt, i've suffered... I've always had a phobia of possessive gfs, maybe cos i've seen too many cases of my frens all kena-ing tt... N i dun think i can take that at all... Getting angry over the slightest thing.. Err... Really not my type... Yeah, so i'll juz continue swinging happily as a bachelor, until maybe i can find someone... yup...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?