Tuesday, April 18, 2006

After all the work...

Yes, finally... I finished the darn lab assignemnt... It was the dreaded malloc assignment where we had to write our own version of malloc... For those users of C... But anyway, i'm more or less done with ti... Wasnt able to obtain a perfect score, but oh well, i guess its gd enuff fer me... Dun really wanna continue with all the late nights n stuff...

Gonna go help out in booth soon... Haven really done much fer it... Due to all the workload... Its juz nv ending... Seriously, this is SOPHOMORE life... Ur life is a binary situation... Either u're doing work... Or u're sleeping... tts all... N the probability of sleep is less than 20%... I can sense the rush coming again soon next week... But oh well, tts next week... Shall start mugging this weekend, but before that, lemme just try to enjoy myself a lil first... In the next few short days tt i can afford to... Heh...

Will be gng to help out in booth tmr... N of cos, trying to go fer a jog before tt... Just to maintain my fitness lvl.. which has been drooping like mad... After all, the food here is darn unhealthy or rather, the healthy food is simply not edible... to me that is...

Just heard tt a gd fren dropped some courses here... Due to high stress levels... I was tkaing one similar course as her, really regret not having helped her out before that... Though i may be bz, but i think i could easily fork out some time to help her out n stuff... but sometimes, its really hard to ask too... I mean, she's having problems, but i dun wanna make it sound as though she needs me everytime... Dun really think its good to ask her if she needs help, cos it'll be a lil belittling of her on my part... N she aint those stupid kindaf ppl who really cant make it... So yeah, i'd rather not do anything than do anything wrong, so ya, i just sat back n din do anything... Feeling kindaf terrible now... Arrgh...

Oh well, guess its bad tt i nv update my blog tt often too... but well, dun really wanna keep posting stuff like... "I have tonnes of homeworks due next week... 2 ece lab reports, 2 ece prelabs 2 ece homeworks, 1 CS lab, 1 research project, 1 EPP project, 1 stat hw.. blah blah blah"
Guess u guys dun really like to see this... Even i dun wanna see ths when i look back...
But juz fer remembrance sake...

The next part is for my own remembrance only, its all about my work n stuff...

I had 4 "high" weeks thus far...
1st week had my Computer engineering exam which i turned from know-nothing to almost know-all... yet, i still did badly due to carelessness...
2nd week had my Analog circuits exam which i din know wad was gng on... n spent 3 * 3 hrs trying to complete my bonus lab which failed due to excessive noise... n spent 10 + hrs on my CE lab which luckily turned out alright...
3rd week had my CS exam which i studied too much for, n turned out to be quite ez, only problem being i din score...
4th week had this CS lab which i spent at least 30 + hrs on... Tried a new algorithm which was doomed to failure right from the start...

Yeah...

So tts it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?