Sunday, February 12, 2006

I am tired...

Yes, i am really tired today... Though i slept a whooping 9-10 hrs last night, but now, i am really really being very tired of work... Think mebbe i really reached my limit break... Not as in the hw too much or wadsoever, but i simply hate being totally clueless about what to do... which is something happening to me... N with all these expectations mounting on u that u know wad to do n can do it, i'm just so jaded... think its just the epp project... Its a freaking hell boring topic, n the ppl just throw u stuff to do... Here i am, at a loss as to wad i shd do wif a presentation coming up on tues.. I can only pray tt this time, my partner knows wad to do n can lead me on as to what we shd do... I've nv been interested in pollution n stuff but yet its a course i gotta take now... Cant drop... N its gonna be darn stupid to get B for this course... I really miss home now... Wonder how much more i can take at this pt... I seriously feel like just gng to sleep w/out doing anything today... Just laze in my bed... But i cant... N the worse's is, i've nv really felt like this before... Last week i had more stuff to do actually, but today i just dun really want to do anything... I'm juz hoping for someone to give me motivation to carry on... Whoever it is...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?