Thursday, December 29, 2005

some thoughts...

Just realised something bt me.... I'm quite a bad conversationalist... Dunno how to really start talking or get ppl to talk... Ppl who talk to me is cos they already want to talk to me, or they gimme face... But otherwise, towards ppl who arent really keen on talking, well, i oso cant do a thing bt it... Hmm... thought i was quite ok initially... but oh well, dun think i can do much bt it... 22 yrs already... too lz to change my style of words or wadever... But come to think of it, mebbe its just different ppl... Realise i adopt a different style towards different ppl... To those who are witty, i think i can be a lil witty too... To those who are very into thinking, i'm also not alright wif deep thoughts... To those who are serious, then sorry... I really dunno how to continue talking... I mean, my life aint the most interesting of lives around n i'm seriously not into glamorizing my life or wadever just to start a topic... N definitely i'm not into acting cute!!! Well, think u get the idea... Full of random ramblings these days... Showers are especially intriguing these days... Dun ask me y... Mebbe cos the UK showers are different...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?