Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Y is everyone whom i can talk to offline? Arrg... But at least its gd, else u'll be hearing me bitch pages n pages of stuff... Consider urself lucky if u're offline now... 2 am 7th December 2005... US time... Seriously cant take it anymore... Tmd... Its rare that i actually feel so angry... Think its e first time this whole sem... Just felt like xploding in front of my comp... Freaking ppl cant seem to be able to understand some basic facts of life...
1. I admit i'm not a genius or even a smart person (ok, everyone can understand that)
2. I try to do what i can...
3. If u wnt to do last min work, n be irresponsible, well so be it... Dun pull me along to be a part of that...
4. I tried to do things beforehand, but if no one freaking cares, then dun blame me for any thing that turns out bad... (Not that i care a lot, but if i care enough to try to do it, ALONE, then pls at least show some respect... U're bz, but i am not so free too... U think 73 freaking units + research is really as easy as i make it out to be ar! Knn!)
5. If u want to criticize someone's work, pls at least do so politely... Show some respect for the other party, no matter how smart u may be, or if u are even smart in the first place... If u dun even care enuff to do anything, then pls dun criticise...
6. Pls stop trying to be an arse n get on my nerves... I have certain working principles, n i know u have too... But if u're ferever trying to go against mine for the selfish sake of ur own ones, then i guess it'll be better if we each do our own work... I never minded war attrition...
7. N this whole freaking thing pisses me off soo much i dun even have the mood to continue mugging my essay... When i had the mood initally... Knn
8. I feel so lonely for once... Really felt like talking to someone now, but everyone seems to be offline...
9. I finally understand y i have been enjoying my labs last fall n this fall...
10. I dunno wad to write but i just wnana continue typing what i feel... getting every freak thing out in 1 shot b4 i go back to my essay...
11. A man has his own patience, if u're ferever testing the limit, well, one day u'll hit it... N congrats... Mine has been overstretched...
12. 2 more weeks b4 europe... Shiok...
13. I miss Singapore... My family, my frens... Esp the bunch of u all! U know hu u are larz...
14. Hopefully next sem will be better... At least i know i'll be wif all the close frens here... Which is much better than trying my luck wif some ppl i dunno about...
15. If u've read till here... I really thank u fer ur patience... Ask u something ba chi....
Green crab run faster or red crab run faster...
Ans... Green... A cooked crab cant run...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?