Thursday, November 17, 2005

Random rambling...

just feel like rambling bt random stuff tonight... Feel like writing something but dunno wad to write... Wonder if anyone has tt kindaf feeling b4... Its a lil sian of life, not tt my life isnt gd, but i just feel tt something's lacking... Hmm... Just registered for my courses next sem the day b4... Think i'll be dead next sem, wif all the hw coming in... Seriously considering what i shd do... Even though i've registered, but i have like 1 month + to slowly consider my decision... so nothing's really fixed yet... Got 1 course i cant get into yet though, being like one of the many on the waitlist... While others are worried bt not getting in, i have a weird viewpoint towards tt... If i cant get in, it means tt i'll most prob die next sem wif the big 4 so heaven's trying to help me by not letting me haf the chance to take it so i'll have more time to relax n slack... But if i get in, it means heaven trying to make me challenge myself n develop my potential, pushing myself to higher heights...
Haha, wad a naive way of thinking ar... Machiam like deluding myself lydat... but i'm really a believer in karma or destiny or wadever... I've nv doubted tt there's someone up there, who's always out to help me... yeah, me... Though it may sound naive to u, but well, this sortaf thinking really makes me much more cheerful than normal, making me able to accept set backs... N i really do think this way... If u feel like smashing my bubble, pls try not to be too direct bt it horz...
Was listening to Jay chou's newest album... initially thought nothing much of it... Ye qu was only ok to me, by jay chou's standards... Until i heard si mien chu ge... Think its a darn cool song, but well, tts mebbe cos i like a lil rap wif a nice nice tune in the background... My frens all seem to like fa ru xue but i err... Dun really like it... Sounds a bit like the qing tian style to me (which fyi, is a song i totally dun like)... Mebbe a lil dong feng po too, n tt song aint really one of my favs too... But as i listened more, i realised got several good songs too... Feng, #6 is darn good larz... I really like it a lot... Has a tinge of sadness in it... Which is mebbe y i like it... Hei se mao yi is good too, another sad song which i simply cant resist... The duet is kindaf sweet, at last, another good duet for guys to sing wif girls besides wu ding... There is another song which is not bad, track 8 i believe called Ni lin... Wonder if my taste is really tt weird...

Feeling so tired tonight... Must be the soccer... but real glad to be able to play indoor soccer once again... Darn shiok... n i still managed to score a few goals... even though the ground too slippery to really run n control ball... Played more of passing or shooting... hopefully can play again this sat...

Just realised tt i'm turning 22 soon... The end of my prime age... Then by the time i graduate
i'll be like 24... tts like how old lorz... Kaoz... Feeling darn demoralised now... its really sui yue bu liu ren...

Anyway, feeling tired... Enuff of rambling... Just hope tt the weekend is gd... Since i've not much hw for the weekend, think can really relax a bit... hope my frens will be free enuff to go have fun or wadever, but anyway, there's always dota... haha... Long time nv play liao, fri night is coming again!! Haha... Yay...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?