Monday, November 14, 2005

Sanity kicks in...

Begin to think tt i shd rechoose my courses next sem... No point committing suicide... or dropping... But if i'm back to the crossroads, i really dunno which course to drop... every course seems interesting to me, every course seems to be a possible way tt i shd go in... Yet i know, we cant always have everything... So perhaps its time for me to reconsider my decision again... sianz...
suddenly feel so lost without anymore drama serials to watch... Gotta pop food into my mouth to help relieve the addiction now....
Felt really tired today... Must be the lack of sleep over the weekend... I've been getting an ave of at least 6.5 hrs per week tis sem, but last few days, i slept like only 4 or 5 hrs per night... Y? Cos i have work to do... N i have drama serials to watch... N games to play... Cant compromise on the work, can only compromise on the sleep... But i din feel much those days... until this morning, then i'm like really tired... go to class cant conc too, just feel like sleeping... Darn bad lorz... But heng at least i think i did ok on my midterm... Whew...
Feeling hungry easily nowadayz... Sian... Keep eating snacks n stuff non-stop, reminds me of my suppers which nv fail to make me grow fat... Haiz... hope i dun grow fat... Wads worse, i haven been exercising tt often, or rather, i dun feel ymself exercising tt much... think much of my fitness has left me liao... Whoever free pls try to organise some sports or wadever... I wanna play!!! Was feeling darn tired juz now, but after my frens came to terrorise me wif their cat, well, i'm fully awake now... Arrgh... N guess wad, the stupid vacuum dxn seem to work... think gotta wait till tmr b4 i can use it... haiz... sianz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?