Thursday, October 06, 2005

Hmm...

Feeling kindaf slack these dayz... Din really work as hard as i shd have, n i getting to be quite bo chap about hw... Guess this might be cos i'm totally drained... But wait, i've nv been really drained yet... At least compared to all my peers, i'm not the xiongest yet... Did badly for my midterms... My definition of bad: Me doing worse than i SHD HAVE... as in in comparison to myself... I prefer to have a gauge of my own standard and then use that to gauge the performance i shd have put it...

N talking about definitions... There's been 1 thing i've wanted to say for a long time... Dunno if i've mentioned it in my previous blogs, but well, i just wanna say something about myself...
5 Things(or rather ppl) which make me irritated... not in order of any merit
1. Some bloody buggers who keep leeching off others...
2. Some stupid people who're so freaking sensitive until i dun even dare to talk to them...
3. Some arseholes who keep making empty promises and fu-yaning others...
4. Some sarcastic pokemons which just like to poke irritating remarks about others... ( not those in good manner but those meant to ridicule)
5. Some ppl who i just cant stand... (or rather, see buei song ones)

N guess wad... I've been encountering such ppl... Which totally pisses me off from time to time... but well, at least things are gng better now... N of cos, with many gd frens ard me still... Whom i really value... But sometimes, when u gain frens, u lose some too... In terms of the depth of the relationships... I think i may have neglected some frens this sem... But i've really tried to maintain contact... Even though we may not speak much, but to me, they'll always be good frens to me... I dun think there's a need to keep talking or wadever to make me feel tt we're close, but rather, so long its u, n i'm me, yeah, u're still a great pal to me...

Ok enuff of bitching... But if i dun bitch, wads there more to say? Hmm... Was thinking of mebbe writing down some great CMU quotes from time to time... Just to remind myself of the crappy stuff in cmu... N seriously, our batch has really lotsaf great quotes... Lemme try to think... Hopefully i can post 1 everytime i blog... whole brain full of macro econs, cant really think much... But lemme just post a quote from *ahem*... think he prefers to remain annoymous...

May not be exact replica, but well, idea is there...
Last yr fall... on a certain bus trip...
2 ppl were having some crap talk...
A: dui bu qi hor, wo bu jiang fu jian hua de( in chinese, eng means " sorry, i dun speak hokkien")
B: Wo ye bu dong hua yu... ( in chinese, eng means "sorry, i dun speak chinese too")
...

1 Comments:

Blogger damon said...

hmm.. how come u have those strange people leaving comments in ur blog? nah. taking a break from 212. i think i'm getting it but still not there yet in my homework. well. what to start off the quotes with something of your own... the one during the bus trip to grove city. .. heh.

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?