Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The aftermath...

U've heard everything bt the great things during my thxgiving break... N b4 the break when i hung out at Mingyang's place to play winning eleven... Now its time for the aftermath...
Guess what... Yes, i became addicted to drama serials again... This time its a drama serial called "lao po da ren" the one i bought from toronto... N whats even better is that i'm addicted on it just when i have the most work... As Alan's theory of CMU goes:" A student in CMU, can only choose 2 out of these 3 things in CMU... Work, play, sleep..." N guess what i chose...
On e night of my midterms (monday n tues night), i was still busy trying to pia my drama serial... N i cant stop... Even do work oso no mood... So instead of making myself 90% confident b4 my exams, i had to stop at 70%...
Was trying to get some work done last night... When Alan called me to go play soccer... 5 short 1... Hmm... Was planning to watch my vcd soon after doing some more work, but figured tt i shd go for soccer... Theory:" I can watch it anytime, but i cant play soccer everytime..." So i convinced myself to drag myself out of my warm room.... I further convinced myself:" Since i'm planning to cover 3 episodes (2 hrs 15 mins) worth of vcd, mgiht as well spend that time playing n watch 1/2 hr only... Sounds good... The only problem is... After i came back... I still watched 3 episodes... N i still slept my 7 hrs... Not too difficult to figure out what i did less...
Gng to watch mee pok man soon... Yar, though i kept saying tt i have work to do, n i really do have work to do, but for some reason, i'm still managing to squeeze out tiem for other stuff... I've been thinking for some time... I'm still spending time on work, i'm still sleeping, i'm still enjoying myself... How is that possible? Where did i get my extra time from... Dun ask me... I'm still trying hard to figure that out...
Until yihang asked me if i wanted to go gym... Then i realised... I was spending much lesser time exercising these days... Unlike back then when i try to go gym once every few days, n play sports as frequently as possible... Now... I'm just eating, n doing work, n sleeping... N the cycle continues... Hmm... N after coming back from toronto, where i ate sooooo much, i could feel my tummy liao... Arrgh... All the time i had spend trying not to get fat has gone wasted... now its time to slim down again! Must encourage me to exercise, n whoever reads this blog n is here in cmu now, pls FORCE me to go EXERCISE!!! Cant take it anymore... Xiang dang nian... hai...
Just remembered tt i had totally forgot bt a great fren's bday... shucks... Tt week wasnt too gd a week fer me... N it somehow slipped my mind... Now thinking of how to make up fer it... Hmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?