Thursday, December 15, 2005

Finals!

Had a busy week... Both cos i had lotsaf work to do, n oso cos i'm trying to get some entertainment despite the ehctic scheduel.... Which makes me even more anxious to try to churn out my work... Well, it wasnt too relaxing but i could not really put in the mind n effort to pia... More of like trying to finish up my work n tts it... Instead of really trying to make it to perfection... Think mebbe cos i'm a lil addicted to my drama serials... Always had this problem of being addicted to something fun during my exam period... Glad it din happen last yr, but this yr, well, after watching xiao yu er n hua wu que, i actually found a website with all the wu xia xiao shuos... Then i kept reading n reading... I studied yeah, but not very assiduous... though i still believed that the time i put into my work was more than enuff...
Had 3 finals down... Monday's exam was hard... Think its hard to me... but not really to everyone... Its not tt i din put i effort, in fact, i put in the most effort into it i think... But yet, a homework qn came out which i couldnt really do... N as usual, i nv managed to understand what the qn's asking... I know my stuff but its always the language tt makes it painful for me... Same thing for my midterm too... I understood the stuff but i din answer it in the way they wanted.. So oh well... It was kindaf bad...
Tuesday's exam was a killer! Math exam somemore... reminds me of the F maths of the past... It was really traumatizing... Heng i need 30 % fer my A... Else can really die... I dun mind admitting tt i've been quite proud of my mathematical abilities... But this time, well, even if u gimme 3 more hrs, i dun think i can do much better... In fact, i finished like 1 hr b4 time n then I was staring at the paper liao... Haha... Only gd thing was the soccer after tt... N guess wad... I kena sliding tackle twice lorz... Once from behind... once from side... On an indoor court... Kaoz eh.... If it was a competition... I'd have already zammed him lorz... But i dun wanna be too rough n so gave it up.. But its darn sian lorz.. I mean, friendl match, no need to play until so agressive lorz... Then the game will be interrupted after tt... Really darn knn... But at least, 1 gd thing is tt i feel myself improving... My control is getting better... really fele like gng back to sg to play wif my frens there... Hai... wei xiong... my fav soccer pal ever... wonder how he's doing now...
Can afford to have a little rest now... Next final is on mon, 2 finals then... Was suppose to take 1 today but couldnt finish studying n dun wanna risk 2 finals so decided to take it on mon instead... So can enjoy n relax a lil.. .Somemore tmr is *ahem ahem* ... So die die must enjoy myself...
gng to europe soon yay... I'm really quite enthu bt the next sem, at least, i'm enthu bt the courses... As compard to this sem... When i'm less enthu... Took many of the courses becos i had not much choice, all thsoe courses i want clashes with my core courses... Yeah.. .But of cos, b4 all e work sets in.. .There's Europe to look ferward too... Hehz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?