Saturday, December 17, 2005

a Great 22...

Had a really great birthday today... Wasnt like super exciting or wadever, but well, things really went my way... It was great to have several ppl wishing u happy bday just as the clock strikes 12... Esp when they're all ur gd frens...I really appreciated tt... N of cos, not to mention ppl wishing u happy bday in the morning just b4 u woke up... guess it really helps to have ur msn on all e time, even though u're away mode... Haha... But wad made me even happier is to have old frens chatting wif me... Ppl whom i really value as frens, or perhaps ... Think i'm really an easily satisfiable person when it comes to company... So long i have ppl whom i value as pals wif me, i'm more than happy...
Real surprised to get a msg from yihang asking me fer lunch... Its been quite a while since i talked to him... As in like really talk to him... But still, i'm glad he remembered my bday... N fyi, Korea garden's food rox... Was a lil ex actually, but still its really gd... One of the best meals wif rice i had... I've always disliked eating rice n dishes... Cos i'm more of a dishes person n not a rice person at all... But the chili there was so great, i couldny help but ordered another bowl of rice... think its the first time in USA i actually ate more than 1 bowl of rice... Haha... Must be the chili... Real thx fer e meal man...
then after i went home... Gues wad... I slept... Haha... Felt tired after a lil reading of my wu xia xiao shuo... Then dozed off... Wanted to go gym today one, but err... inertia kicked in... N the cold weather was also kindaf discouraging... So yeah, din go... Instead read the novel online n played games... Its a darn great feeling to have calls from other countries calling u n wishing u happy birthday... I was seriously touched when i saw like, unknown call.. tot its some wrong number but oh man... cant believe tt my frens actually took the trouble of giving me a call... Was supposed to go n have dinner then movie one, but due to some mis comm, well, we ended up just eating n not watching movie... the grp was supposed to be smaller too, but well, i dun really mind having a smaller grp actually, cos i think quality is much more impt than quantity... Was feeling quite satisfied already, only missing 1 more person... But surprisingly, more n more ppl joined in, until we had a grp of 11... Was feeling really happy then... could c all my close frens present there... Wanted to foot e bill one, but they were kindaf reluctant... So well... N i thought saving money was hard, wanting to part wif it is even harder... Haha...
played poker fer e first time my life... But the way we played it, dxn fele like gambling at all... Or rather, mebbe i'm addicted... Haha... but it was fun i must say... won quite a number of times, only to lost big time twice to moderate my winnings haha... But well, its the process tt counts, results eh, a few dollars dun really matter...
Din manage to open my nice wine to drink, but nvm, shall save it fer another day... but this is definitely one of my best bdays, makes me feel as though i'm still remembered... It may be a simple wish or wadever, it may not mean a lot to u, but to me... It does... I'm just the sentimental kind... bo bian one... It may not have been a darn exciting day, but i'll always remember it as one of my best birthdays ever...
Now tt i have time to think... Lemme recall some of my bday wishes...

1. May all the ppl ard me, n of cos, including me myself, have a great year ahead... I really wish to see my frens happy, their being sad will oso kindaf affect me... So dun think i'm so noble to wish tt u all are happy... Haha...
2. Hoping tt my family n frens back in sg will have a great time too, esp my parents n sis... I really hope to c u all again, my parents, sis, my best buds, my chatmates, my soccer pals, n etc... 3. To have a happier time mugging... Haha... (I'm a cmu student larz, wad u expect!)
4. To be able to keep fit... Getting fat now, cant take it... Sian...
Hmm, think the last wish really sounds a lil weird previously... So i've decided to just say it out...
5. N of cos, hopefully can find the mischa barton in my life soon... Haha... (Eh, guys will oso be despo one lehz... Esp when u're 22 already haha... old old... But, i shall still maintain my standards... ;P)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?