Monday, December 19, 2005

ITs all oveR!!!

Haha, finally every is over... My exams... All of em... Well, the 2 exams today arent too bad... Macroecons wasnt as tough as i thought, spent lotsaf effort trying to mug the stuff... But in e end, realised tt i din need to know tt much stuff... Haiz, shd i have known, then would have spent less time mugging... Was darn scared of my ece midterm... It can really be hard... Was quite nervous all the way until the exam itself... But when i c the exam's 1st qn.. I almost luffed... Hmm... An ez 10 marks... Wah seh, cfm ram liao... But well, the other qns that follow werent exactly tt err... U really need to think n understand the material to do those other qns lorz... Wasnt exactly sure of my answers, but as i continued doing, i began to enjoy my self more n more... Its really quite interesting i feel... Though in e end spent like an hr thinking of how to do a 2 mark qn, but well, think its a nice experience all in all... N wads better, its all over!! Hurray! now left wif my europe trip to go! Looking really forward to it... A pity couldnt get more frens to come wif me... hope everything turns out fine... The only headache left is: Whether i shd bring a big suitcase or just try to travel light... Haha... N of cos, what to do tmr n later in the nght... Lolz... such a tough decision to make... tsk tsk...

Now that the sem has ended... Hmm... Its time to refllect upon the sem again... I think this sem has been the best sem ever so far... Even though its my busiest( But nowhere neear next sem) I think i really enjoy the balance between work n play so far... I played quite hard and also worked quite hard at times... Esp wif programming, it really took a lot of my time... Haha... but oh well, i managed to survive it... Hopefully wif gd grades... Think this sem i really enjoyed working in the ssa exco this sem too... the committee was great, i really enjoyed their company...
Only regret is tt i am too tired n lazy to really go n maintain my fitness this sem... Hai... Getting fatter... Arrgh... Someone pls stop me from eating n make my metabolic rate higher... Hopefully i can really be interested in the subjects i'm taking enxt sem... Cos really want to go into depth in these areas... LEts pray tt i'm interested... despite my laziness that is...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?