Saturday, January 28, 2006

Some updates on myself...

Just finished the CNY dinner today... It really took up much of my time, hopefully i still have enuff time fer my hw... NExt week will be xiong... I'm crossing my fingers...
Just some thoughts...
Its in times of adversity that u get to know ppl... Some events really amaze me these days...
Ppl daring to go n do something tt they know they aint gd at... I can nv really do anything tt i know will embarrass myself big time, kudos to them!
Ppl helping out despite busy schedules... Even i myself may not be so willing...
Ppl who can just see others work n dun bother to lift a finger... Are Gfs really so influential?
Ppl who can tahan in times of adversity... keeping their cool n stuff...
N of cos... More...

I'm really stressing out over hw n stuff, cos i know i aint really having enuff time to cope... i aint really those keep cool kind, cos i always prefer to get things done before hand... Not trying to be spider or wadever, but tts generally the way i work...

N tonight at the CNY dinner, i was being saboed to sing AGAIN! I tot i had tried my best to siam liao, but... In the end... Everyone was like calling me out again lorz... Hiyohz... Felt so paiseh if i dun go up, so well there i am again... Special mentions to Mingyang(starting), aiqi(fer planning it long ago b4 hand), the MC aaron(fer adding on to the shouts), n of course my whole sophomore batch fer adding on to the "shihong" chant... N as usual think i sucked tonight, but oh well, at least it brought joy to everyone else, so guess its alright...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?