Monday, January 23, 2006

A long break...

Its been sometime since i last posted... Not tt i din write anything in these days but rather, some posts are just not meant to be seen by everyone... Have been thinking bt stuff these days...
Decided to pop by to say hi to all those who've missed me... (haha, wishful thinking on my part i think)
Well, after my nice trip to europe, which i took so many pics tt i haven fully finish labelling them, i've kindaf been in a holiday mood since... Dun feel so enthu bt studies as yet, think its a transient stage... I've always a hidden phobia of something in me these days, couldnt really tell what it is but just dun feel good... Have been playing quite a lot of dota n reading books n watching stuff to numb myself from it, but guess when the work kicks in, i wun even be recalling bt this uncomfortable feeling that i have...

Bz trying to get the chinese new year dinner going, hoping that nothing screws up this yr... I'll be playing a larger role in the dinner this yr, n sometimes, u just dunno tt a dinner can have soooo much stuff to do... Esp since we're sgreans who like to micro-think until the smallest of details, n have everything planned out b4 we even start the preparations...

I've also been having a lil headache over my final course this sem, have been arguing wif my advisor fer quite some time over this issue... Its like i want to take a harder course for the sake of learning more but it turns out that the course dxn fulfil some of my requirements... So i may have to take a course in which the material overlaps... Dun ask me y i have to take this course, i just want to have a course in which the material is interesting to me, n the load is not that heavy, after taking some tougher courses this sem... Even though i'm taking like much lesser mods than last sem, but i can foresee a much tougher life ahead... Hope i'm wrong...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?