Saturday, February 25, 2006

Hectic weeks...

HAven really updated my blog for some time, n its cos of me being tied down by work n stuff... Last week was EPP project, which really took a lot of time off me... Attending meetings to discuss stuff like powerpoint presentation n everything... It wasnt efficient, but at least i had a taste of what its like to do a project with angmohs... Its really quite different, cos ppl are mostly slacker, n wadever they say, u cant really expect them to do... but yet, they've lotsaf ideas bt implementing certain stuff, which i dun really agree with... As a result, i feel lost at times, really dunno what to do... But i did try my best to do whatever i can, and heng the partner i'm working wif is quite a decent chap...

But though its juz organising a presenation, but i really felt tt i learnt quite a lot from it... About presentations n stuff... N about people... Like my prof, he aint tt garung, n though he always ask us what we thinkg, but he has his own set of ideas already... N mostly, he'd want his ideas... Hehz... I never thought we would need to run thru the prsenatation like 4 times, but well, tts wad happened... Draft 1.0, draft 2.0, ... Makes me feel as though i'm in a company trying to do a group presentation... At the same time, u're being monitored for ur grade n contribution, but yet u gotta maintain cordial relationships with ppl n yet make urself outstanding... How? Just do whatever i can lorz.... I always have this " So long i'm aboveboard n do my stuff i will be rewarded mentaity" ...

Dunno how it turned out then, but other times, i think its a lil outdated liao... I'm quite a stubborn person when it comes to who is right n wrong, i thought i'm quite open minded liao, but well, there're times when i really cant accept whats being done to me... HAte TAs who threaten to take away marks when u approach them bt their grading... But tt time i was really quite pissed, so i just told him: " If u think tt u graded that qn too leniently, u can take marks off there but give me my marks for this qn back..." Even though i was asking for 1 mark only, but i obviously wrote the correct ans n he din see it so minus me 1 mark for nothing... The other qn i agreed he gave more than i expected, but well, if he wants to take marks away, then take lorz... But he din... My fren criticised me tt i was being too critical n stuff, n sometimes, i ought to let go... There're times i just heck n stuff... But sometimes, i'm just too stubborn to let go... Which is kindaf bad i agree...

Frens have been telling me to go after this gir fer the past weeks... Not tt she aint pretty... Not tt she aint a nice chap... Not tt she dxn like me... But sometimes, i jsut dun think being in a relationship is about these things, but more imptly, the feeling... my own feeling... Though feelings can be "pei yang" but sometimes i juz dun wanan be unfair to anyone... Jio-ing someone i dun "like" n hoping for me to like her... What if i dun like her n she likes me? Then how? Either we cont n i suffer, or we break n she suffer... Y not keep things at this state? Right? But towards some other ppl, i just have a soft spot for them... No matter wad... Though they may be less pretty, less nice, or wadever... perhaps tts wad ppl mean by "yuan fen"... perhaps in the future...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?