Friday, March 31, 2006

Spring!

Received a shock when i went to my EPP class on thurs... My grp mates just told me, "we'll be presenting later" n i was like "WHAT?"... I totally din know anything bt the presentation, n they din even send me an email or wad lorz... Then had to do a make shift presentation, which wasnt very good, but passable... But guess what, they din even do a power pt presentation too lor... N the presentation, was a piece of crap imo, the results werent even very concrete n yet they wanted to present... Hello? Presentation is abt presenting ur results after you're done, not presenting for the sake of presenting n "ma-lu-ing" urself... Tmd...

N this is part 1... I was suppose to work together with this other guy on my project... But we both need to decode some stuff 1st... I decoded the 1st part, then he say since i've done the 1st part, he wants to do the 2nd part... Ok lorz... Though i thought it was supose to be concurrent as in, both me n him doing the 2nd part but since he want to make it fair then so be it... I tried getting the raw data from him, but he kept insisting that he do can already... Then in the end, my deadline was suppose to be on friday, n until thursday, he haven do yet... Tell me he'll do it on thurs night, then i was like "u do on thurs night, then how i got time to decode my own data even if u come up with the decoder then... " Really tmd lorz... N when i talk to my prof, he was like, "how's the 2nd part decoding coming along?" then i kena stunned... Still tot he cleared with the prof liao... Really tmd... But heng, my prof is a nice guy, and i managed to have an extension... but felt real bad... There've been many sgreans b4 me, n i dun wanna tarnish the sg reputation...

This week has been bad, every night i've been doing hw which is due the next day... Really sibei stress lorz... Somemore, my midterm, think i did badly on it... Din know how to do a qn which is like 10 pts... Arrgh... N not to mention tt i may have other mistakes.. arrgh, dun wanna think bt it liao... I've been working hard to get my score back to 90, but now, i afraid tt i may have to pia much more... Praying hard now...

Spring has finally arrived, after much waiting... suddenly u c so many ppl in camppus, ppl u nv knew exist.. I.e. more chio bus... Heh... N of cos, wearing spring clothes which looks better... For once, i feel as though this is really the US, n not just a mugging school in sg... Haha... Too bad i dun really have the time to enjoy the sun, just too coped up with work... Giving myself a day off today, b4 i go back to mugging again tmr... 2 more impt midterms coming up, n of cos the most dreaded assignment of all, writing our own malloc... Hope everything will go well, i just cant wait to go back to sg... To see all my sg frens... To see my family... Hoping that time will fly... N everything will be over soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?