Thursday, May 11, 2006

STupid me...

Juz finished my 2nd final today... N it was darn hard... Ok, i din study enough for it, but, who does? Its so much material n so much stuff tt can possibly come out, not to mention the fact tt the prof spent only like 1 or 2 lects on the most difficult topic... the qn which killed many of us... Seldom do i have finals tt i dunno how to do the qn one, n somemore its those kind that i dun even know where to start... This was supposeto be my "safe" subject, but now, even 70 is hard to get... Hope tt he'll curve or mark leniently... Shitty...

The 1st final was out on tues, tts like 1 day of marking... Freaking efficient lorz... but ya, its the CS department, they always grade darn fast one... Then my frens all tell me their scores are out n i just had to go n take a look even though i'm studying... Was thinking tt 110 is a safe estimate, which gives me my A probably.. .So went to take a look... But its not there... I asked around but everyone's scores out.. .So i thought it must be my stupid TA who haven put my scores out... But when i checked with a fren who's in e same recitation, his scores out liao too... So i was like hmm... Weird... then i saw an email form the prof, asking who din write his name on his paper... I was in a bad mood and was like asking, who's this joker who can forget to write his anme down... But my frens went huh? Got this email mehz? I was like err... ya... tt joker must be me... Ooops...

That final turns out to be kindaf bad though... Very bad in fact... When i came out, i knew i had 2 big qns wrong, but i aimed for partial credit, n got it... but the other easy qns i had like 2 marks off 2 marks off n arrg.h... Yeah, u get the picture... N now i'm living on the edge... Need 193/200 for my 2 labs to get an A... i completed the labs, i.e. got full scores for them, but there's like 35 marks out there which is given by the TA... But my TA is so freaking arrgh... He's juz irritating... Keep minusing marks for lil stuff... Hopefully he can be lenient for once n minus me the traditional 1 mark instead of anything more than 3... Pls... *praying*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?