Saturday, May 20, 2006

Leaving on a jet plane... Again...

Had lots of fun over the past few days... Managed to complete all tt i wanted to do, badminton, dota, pool... Thx 2 the msians, sy, stone n gang, prissy, etc... Only soccer was left unfulfilled but at least i watch the CL finals, so still not bad... But all these activities now make me dun wnana leave here... I guess its becos after 1 yr, i kindaf got used to the life here, with all the great pals i had here... Makes me unwilling to leave n go back to Sg... yes... I'm not kidding... But i know tt although i feel like this, when i reach sg, i'll think differently again... N after 3 months, i'll be not wanting to come back here to US... Tts sooo me, always trying to resist change... haha...

Wondered how my frens in sg have changed over the past year... But yeah, i think i've changed too... But maybe you can tell me more when you all see me in Sg... Haha... Life is just so full of constraints... Its really hard to get a grp together, with everyone having their own constraints n stuff... So treasure the happy times we have together, they'll not be here forever... Its kindaf saddening to think how time flies... I'm already 22 years old, YES... without me realising it... A few more yrs of freedom n i'll be settling down, n before i know it, i'll be like my parents when i was young... Now tts scary...

Had a talk with a fren a few days back... Some guy who's older than me by a few yrs, but yet still enjoying his singlehood... N he was actually telling me tt its not tt he dxn want to settle down, but he belongs to the more "hua xin" type... So even if he has a gf, he may still be bored... So the way out, would be finding a gf at an older age, and settle down asap so tt he'll be tied down and wun have a change of heart... It may seem like a way to tie him down, but if he's forcing himself to settle down, wun it seem a lil unfair to the other party? Hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?