Sunday, May 28, 2006

DisneyLand!

Went to Tokyo Disneyland today… Well, to a person who dxn go overseas with his family like me, its really quite a sight… Nv tot there could be so much to Disney, n the size of the theme park is really amazing… But its even better to be able to make our way there by ourselves, or rather, I managed to navi the whole family there w/out any errors… Haha… There’re really quite a lot of rides and a lot of those cutey sights… To take photos with and structures to take pictures of… There’re even Disney parades similar to Chingay, but much more beautiful… We managed to catch like every parade too… But the main reason y we cant tour Disney land in 1 day is more of the long waiting times associated with the rides and tours… We took only a few of the rides, some others involved waiting times up to 1.5 hrs… Cannot larz… Somemore the sun so hot, even me who wanted a sun tan also cannot tahan haha…

Finally noticed/understood some other points…
1. On a Thursday afternoon, there’re like huge bunches of school girls n guys, secondary/middle schoolers… Dun ask me y…

2. I finally understood where all the pretty girls went… N the handsome fit “yang guang nan hai”s… Helping out in Disneyland theme park! I think I finally see a real yan daoz over here in Tokyo after like so many days… But they dun come alone, the helpers there have like good tans, nice long hair, n look fit… Typical Shuai Ges… And the girls touring are well, hmmm, quite not bad… Haha… All with some make up, but sadly, the guys whom they’re touring with are a lil err…

3. School kids are real rich… I see them buying so much Disney stuff until I oso jealous… 10000 yen is like nothing to them, they all take out 10000 bills to change when buying stuff… Tts like 100 USD or 150 SGD… Japan really has high standard of living… Cant compare with Sg… Or more likely, to Sg kids like me…

4. I feel so old… I am like not at all enthusiastic about taking photos with Mickey or Donald, while my parents are like, “go and take” all the while.. And yeah, I’m the one who’s like “no need take larz” while the rest of my family are like” Lets take” … Yeah… I’m so off… Feeling so old… Haiz… Maybe next time when I have kids then I’ll be more enthu… Till that time then…

5. Its not gd to be in a country where u cant understand the language… During a canoe trip, the guy leading the boat was like so enthu n funny (n yes, he looks quite gd too…) Everyone was like luffing at his jokes, while I am like luffing along because everyone else is doing it… Can tell he’s really doing a gd joke, but its such a pity I cant really understand it… N if possible, can anyone tell me wad does “Ko Dae Sai” means? Everyone seems to be saying that…

6. N guess wad, I saw a someone who really really looks like Mingyang… The back view I mean… The back, the hair, the built, etc… I really thought its Mingyang… Then I walked past him n looked back… Not surprising, but he aint Mingyang... N sry but he aint Takeshi Kaneshiro either… Just some normal jap guy on the street…

7. Went to the same sushi place as yday, n I must say its really really good.. The salmon is real fresh, I think possibly one of the best I’ve ate… Comparable to Todai… N its only like 130 yen, or rather, 1.3 USD or 2 SGD… It may not sound cheap but in Tokyo’s terms, its really quite cheap… The old chef making the sushi as we eat recognize me already… I asked for 1 plate of Salmon n he was like making fun of me… 1 more? 2 more? 3 more? But yeah, I did ask for a total of 4 more plates, though I asked for 1 at a time.. Haha… N I met one of the possibly most attractive girls in Tokyo… Dun think she’d be tt attractive to most others, but cos I think she’s the type of girl which I really like… (in terms of looks) She looks exceedingly similar to Sammi Cheng, but she dxn really put on make up, n is a lil taller n leaner… Darn chio lorz… I cant really believe my eyes when I first went to the Sushi place… N her voice is not those cute, high, kawaii kind, but on the contrary, she has a deeper n (imo, sexy) voice… Esp when she says Ai Ri Ga Too… Wah…. But too bad, she hasn’t been especially friendly to me like the old chef, sianz… But I shall psycho my parents to go there again tmr, I’ll make sure she notices me… Muahahaha… Ok, tired liao, think I shall go to sleep n hope to meet her there…

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dong li huo che touring japan??? :P

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?