Friday, June 30, 2006

i am very very pissed...

gg btw arg n ger... Both sides played well... but arg was obviously better... but still ger took the penalties better... Tts alright... I'm ok wif ger wining... but not wif ballck being so cocky... Can someone wipe that smirk off his face? Or punch it off his face... N was a FAKER... He fell in a corner... N guess wad, he clinched his nose... i thought he was hit... Then replays showed... OBVIOUSLY, the arg guy only hit the SIDE OF THE FACE... N he clinched his nose... Wah, oscar lehz...

The next thing i was pissed about... maxi rodriguez deserves a penalty obviously for a foul by Lahm... N guess wad, the ref books him fer diving... Well done ref... N not to mention the obvious bias shown by the ref in several decisions n free kicks... when ger deserves yellow n args deserve nothing... But congrats to klinsmann n the ger tm... Hope they can win the wc by playing well, not by having refs make stupid decisions... N i hope ballack gets injured in the course... n wun be able to lift the cup even if they win it... I'm mean, yes i know it... But i'm pissed... Wad u expect?

I show my unhappiness in my face... Tts me... Direct towards hatred, indirect towards love... If i dun like someone, u know it straight... If i like someone (applies only to girls), i also dun really show... dunno y, but i cant control my dulanness... Think those who know me well enuff would have seen this side of me at times... when i c some unjustice being done it'll be written in my face...

N i'm pissed too... For nt being able to play soccer tmr... Was suppose to play, but got some meeting which i need to attend... Darnit... Just when i've arranged everything sui sui then i saw the email... Think i can dun attend if i dun want to, Alan wun blame me... But its just not me to sacrifice work for play... I am playful, i will try my best to play, trust me on tt... But if i'm suppose to do something, i will do it... Tts me, n tts y my mood swings wif it too... I doing something which its not really have to do, but my principles say i have to do... Its this conflict between my principles n my feeling tt causes my "chao" face... but well, i gotta accept the fact...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?