Sunday, December 10, 2006

my first time...

For the past 23 yrs, or rather, 22 yrs n (365-6) days...
I have nv felt it before...
I have nv seen another person advancing towards me... To kiss me...
N ya, u guess it... I saw that yesterday... Not that the person is ugly, not at all... In fact, some would even say that the person is attractive...
There lies only 1 problem...

its a HE!!!!

Yes, a fren was attempting to kiss me... I know that it would be fun to see... But i'd be letting myself down if i post those pics up there... But i know ppl would want to see it.... So, i juz used a photo from my fren's blog... Thx to www.novacraft.blogspot.com for the pic...














*Sigh* I hope that my image would not be tarnished, or if there's actually any image of me remaining... *Sigh*

N tts not all....
U c in birthday parties ppl getting their face smashed into cakes right?
It happens all the time in dramas, in movies, in fantasy stories...
N u're to guess tt my face was smashed into a cake... But nah... Not at all...

*A cake was smashed into my face...*

Yes... A whole big cake... N here's the story... As xj picked up the cake, me and jw, my other birthday buddy started running... He headed into the toilet, i ran after him but my injured leg made me run slower... Then xj comes... jw went into the cubicle... I ran inside also... He tried to close the door, i tried to more inside... But being jw, his massive frame blocked the cubicle... I cant go in... Time froze... I tried to move, but i cant, i can only see the cake coming towards me... I panicked, i tried to move even more... But i still cant. Then the cake comes... I turned myself away... And then...



















Ya.... Tts poor me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?