Saturday, December 02, 2006

One bad night...

I nv felt worse this sem... Limping in the cold, thinking of many things...

Was reminded of the biggest regret of my life halfway thru dinner... N i'm still amazed at the hold it has on me, n the tears it almost caused.

N u thought 3 hit combos existed only in marvel super heroes. I thought so too, until i withstood one... Kena elbowed in the gut region, had a bad bad twist on my foot, and to end it all, my face was nicely "decorated"... Super combo finish! I was out of the game... Indefinitely...

All of a sudden, i felt like a wrestler competing in WWE:
A low blow by ric flair, followed by an ankle lock by kurt angle and finally, a chair shot by Edge which busted my face wide. Haha. I'm still laughing.

N i couldnt get to sleep... Laid in bed fer some time... Enjoying the comfort in my bed... N thinking of the words a close fren said... She was right...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?