Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I thought...

I thought tt this sem i would be slacker... But noooo... Yday seems juz like another day of last sem...

Life here is just like so normal. Dota occupies a large part of life here, i am trying to make it a smaller part of my life. But turns out, there isnt really tt much to do ard here. Esp when i dun like drinking.

Juz read ming yang's blog bt me joining face book. I wonder y he knows the reason when i dun even know. Perhaps, as my best bud, he may know things bt me tt i dun even know.
Haha...

When i get bz, i juz dun update my blog. Apologies, but well, life in cmu is lydat. I am juz kidding myself when i say i want a slacker sem.

N I finally understand the diff btw grad courses n undergrad courses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?