Monday, August 28, 2006

1st day...

Finally made up my mind bt my class, yeah, embedded is my final choice. Go wif wad i want, not wad will be more useful or wadever. Hah.

Classes seem tough, dun understand anything the lect is talking bt, but well, i was reminded tt most classes are like that. So i'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Dunno y but i always end up as mediator in other's problems, esp R/S stuff. Weird. I've nv minded helping others out if i can. But its really not fun to ask me for help, i tell u wad i think, u dun listen, u get into the same problem, ask me again, i tell u the same thing, n u dun listen n get into the same problem again. N ya, for dunno how many times...

N pls dun try to push everything to me. A quote from my bud, "Dun make other ppl's problem become ur problem". A lil harsh, but its true. This is life.

Juz realised tt i'm back to my loner mood after coming back to pitt. Or rather, more independent mood. I've grown perfectly fine wif doing wad i want alone, if no one else wants to be part of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?