Wednesday, October 25, 2006

What do u want in ur life?

What do u want in ur life?
Many ppl have asked me this and i always reply with 1 word.
"To be happy."

But what is that? Sometimes i think, there's really no pt taking tough courses cos i prob wun be doing anything like that at all in the future. But deep down inside, i know that i wun be satisfied taking mediocre courses, just for the sake of a degree. I want a real degree in which i know what i am doing, not just some degree which i "smoked" all over. Tts y i know no matter how many times i say it, i will still take tough courses. Perhaps knowing that i am learning something makes me happy. or perhaps, my best fren is really called "stress".

Enuff of work talk

Something interesting happened in class today. My 40 + 50 yr old professor was wearing the same shirt as me!!! A white polo from Nautica, all white except for the little logo. I was darn shocked when i saw that, and i dared not take off my jacket for the whole class, even though it was getting a little warm. Dun ask me y i felt paiseh, it was an inner feeling i could not describe. Perhaps i was embarrassed that we shared the same taste, considering i do not like the professor a lot. Which got me started on thinking of my dress sense. I classified the types of shirts i wear into 3 categories:

1. The nice-print, comfy t-shirts. Realised i am not a fan of plain t shirts, or light colored ones. In fact, i realised tt in my wardrobe, most of my t-shirts are dark, n i think dark tshirts look better too.

2. the fitting polos. I like polos that are fitting, not very tight but fitting. N weirdly, i like them plain. plain with perhaps 1 logo, but nothing too much other than that.

3. short sleeve shirts. I like darn colors, i used to be a fan of black n dark blue, but when i opened my wardrobe today, guess what. My shirts are mostly light colored. Yes. a few yrs back, i was more obessessed with the black ah-beng kindaf shirts, i admit. But now, i have those light blue shirts, red n white shirts, n my most recent addition, a PINK shirt. I have no idea wad i was thinking of when i bought it, but well, i have already bought it.

Dun ask me y i'm rambling bt this, it just crossed my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?