Thursday, October 26, 2006

Decisions...

Its easy to talk the talk, but its nv easy to walk the walk.

I can say tt i want to do this, but sometimes i juz cant put my heart on it n tell myself tt i will do it. I realise how dependent i am on friends, i may seem a tough guy, but when it comes to matters between friends, etc, i just feel so bothered sometimes.

I realised how much of an indirect person i am tonight. I dared not tell a person honestly what i think, for fear of offending him or making things difficult. Yet, i keep thinking n thinking bt it. Guess tts juz me, nothing i can do bt it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?