Friday, January 26, 2007

TA!

Just realised i blogged with another sianz post...
But in order to keep things up, i shall go on to talk bt one of my fav experiences this week. My first time TA-ing. (TA = teaching assistant)
Its really fun to help ppl understand things tt u know. I've always like teaching ppl, n TA-ing is like helping ppl out with hw n stuff, which is really cool. Juz like my dream of becoming a prof n teaching in uni... Ttd be my ambition now. Haha, after i finish my bond that is. But sometimes, its bad when u disagree with other TAs regarding some issues. But i am a stubborn person, and yeah, a very stubborn person when it comes to ideas n stuff. But tts another issue fer another day.

Back to TA-ing. The best part of it is the "thank you" from those u helped, be it a guy or girl.

N no, the thing i said as hated in my prev post isnt TA-ing.

I hate lying. Especially to myself. But i think i am doing it again. Zzz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?