Friday, January 12, 2007

My 2 very different sides

Yesterday and today were almost exactly the same physically, but miles apart spiritually.

I felt so loner-like yday, din want to talk to anyone, or see anyone. In fact, i even avoided ppl i know just to avoid saying hi. Real dumbass right? Ya, i know that too. I feel bad, but sometimes i just hate to speak a word to anyone i know. I dun want having ppl ask me how i am doing, and i either say "great" hypocritcally, or say "But i still met and spoke. Nope, nothing happened, its just me getting out of the wrong side of bed. (Though i concussed almost immediately on my bed once again, like old days.)

Today is different. For a start, i felt that today was a day i liked. I got out of bed, n i know i felt good. I watched scrubs again, as usual, n i felt even better. In fact, everytime i watched an episode of "scrubs", i always have some thoughts at the end. For those of u who haven watched it, go watch it! Wanted to go out n do something for once, but doubt there's anyone here who has common interests as me. So, i just stayed home n slacked. Felt good. N happy. So tts all, my 2 very different feelings, hopefully the latter will remain for the rest of the sem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?