Sunday, December 17, 2006

23rd birthday!

Yet another yr passed by... N i am older once again... Had tried to plan something on the eve, but it failed utterly... Well, cant blame anyone buy myself i guess...

Nonetheless, i had a great bday still! Thx to jw fer driving me to pittsburgh mill, and michelle n winston too fer accompanying me to shop n look ard... Its really been a long time since i last visited a mall in pittsburgh... Too bad i din manage to get my trenchcoat, but still had a nice time there... N of cos, thx to my buddy mingyang n alan fer enjoying a great dinner wif me... Was planning to watch a movie b4 tt but there was a sudden change of events...

My fren had previously called me b4hand to ask me if i wanna hang out tt night... But as i was out shopping, i told her tt i was gng to eat dinner wif jw they all... Was planning tt maybe i'll eat dinner wif her on sunday night since i really feel like catching a movie... But then, mingyang told me sth during dinner tt made me feel bad...

This was the reason...
















Yeah, they baked me a birthday cake! All of a sudden i was like omg... Felt really bad throughout dinner... But well, it wasnt too late when i got back n guess all's well tt ends well... :)

N of cos, thx to all those great pals out there who remembered my bday... =p

Too bad i still have 1 final to mug for... Zzz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?