Monday, December 11, 2006

Seeing the light...

Maybe it sounds a lil stupid, but i finally saw the light. Life aint juz bt grades n studying n knowledge seeking, its really more of just enjoying urself. I mean, 1 yr ago, i'd have want to cramp as much subjects as possible, but now, i'd just want to simply take my courses, n of course, have time to relax myself and do what i want. Its late i know, but better late than never.

Imagine 30 yrs down the road... Ur child is 20 yrs of age. N he/she asks u: "Pa, what did you do when you were young?"
To be honest, i'd be stupefied...
I mean, i'd come up with the usual army stories... Of the funny things tt happen.

N of cos, my jc stories, about how it was like changing from a single sex school to a mixed school.

But when it comes to college, i'd just tell him how xiong my courses were, how i spent hundreds of hours on projects, how i spent 24 hrs in the ece cluster, etc. How boring is tt? I'd certainly think my dad has no life if he tells me tt, unfortunately, he tells me of his interesting life as a young, rich, "shao ye" kindaf guy driving a car to school in those days...

I certainly aint tt young, nor rich... But i do want an interesting life outside studies... It may be late to realise now, but seriously, there is much more to life than school work... N it gd tt i have seen thru it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?