Friday, December 15, 2006

"Ah Wang"

Spent the whole day watching this hong kong drama serial.... Its really very heart warming, with the story mainly revolving around a guy who is mentally challenged, but yet, manages to win people over with his sincerity and honesty. Including a very capable, pretty n righteous girl.

Which got me thinking... Even though he is living in his own little world, he is happy most of the time. Yet, how many of us here are actually happy even 1/2 of the time? I shall say i am not. I get easily affected by events n stuff ard me, but i get over them fast too. Perhaps tts the reason y ignorance is bliss at times.

Weirdly enough, i find myself bearing some resemblance to him, in some ways which I would act. I tend to trust people easily, i am stubborn in my ways and weirdly enough, i'd also want the person i like to be happy. The only difference is i nv like to express myself directly at times.

Then i see how his mum cares for him, constantly nagging at him. Which once again reminds me of my mum, constantly nagging at me, treating me as her little baby even though i'm a whooping 23. Yes, i am officially 23 now. Thx to all those who wished me happy bday, really appreciated it.

Hope is a dangerous thing. Too dangerous. So i will not hope that today will be a great day, i just know that today is going to be a great day.

N i HATE getting pangsehed. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?