Saturday, October 25, 2008

I really noticed some changes in the me today and the me last time... Last time meaning years back, or even last yr...
1. I've become quite impatient, too eager for success at times... Maybe cos im used to just getting what i want, but i shd really learn tt its not always the case...

2. I've become more irresponsible towards ppl... N i tend to want to show everyone tt im less responsible... So tt they wun expect too much of me, and i can just do wad i want... Its tiring to always have to consider everyone's feelings n stuff... N i consider everyone's feelings, but who would consider mine?

3. N lastly, i cant take it when ppl treat me for granted... Both guys n girls... I organise stuff, n ask ppl along... N i hate it when ppl keep pangseh on me... I think i used to take it better last time, but now, i juz feel like ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ when tt happens... It'd help if they're apologetic bt it, like how i'd be when i do pangseh... But i guess not everyone is like that... I dunno, but i really care bt how ppl feel towards this type of small things... Call me sensitive or wadever, but ya, i always think tt ppl shd be responsible for the words they say or the promises they make... N subsequently, i'll juz heck care the person... Mostly cos of ego problems... I admit my ego aint small, and i seriously do think tt there is no need for me to keep asking ANYONE out... There has only been 1 exception so far... N tt number will NOT increase...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?