Saturday, September 13, 2008

Zouk... Ppl say the ave age is like 23.. .But seriously, ppl there do seem so much older than me...
But anyways, alcohol came at a timely way... Too bad tj n my werent there, but at least there was jm... Couldnt get into phuture, too many ppl... Zzz... So juz chilled at wb... Felt better after the drink, n as per sop, i went on to msn ppl after i got home... Juz to try to prove to myself tt i was ok when in actual fact, i wasnt... Jisoo was my first victim... but in the end, i ended up really chatting wif her... As compared to some others whom i juz din bother to reply...

A fren was complaining to me tt its sad tt he's not meeting new ppl (i.e. girls) ... I actually think its sadder to meet new ppl, only to realise tt they're not well, as per wad u'd expect... But come to think of it in another way... the world's full of different ppl, u not knowing it dxn mean it dxn exist, it juz means tt i'm deluding myself... So in a way, its always better to know 1 more person than 1 less person rite? =)

Attended my cousin's wedding today... But its more impt to me than juz someone's wedding... Cos its actually the first time im gng to meet all my relatives, cousins, etc, after a few years of absence... N yes, i need to give them a good impression, blah blah blah... N wads even worse, im actually sitting @ the vip table during the wedding... YES... Wif my cousin's family, my cousin-in-law's family N me... I guess they needed someone to fill in the empty spot, n someone to talk to the in-law's siblings... But it was weird sitting there alone when the families are all talking... Ok, they dun keep talking tt much and i actually chatted quite a bit wif my uk cousin-in-law... But during those alone times, I can only do wad i do best... Pretend to be bz by taking out my hp... N then become slightly bz by smsing ppl... N then i paid the price... Some bugger told me the liverpool-manu result... Zzz... I had recorded the match, and planned to watch it later at nite... So the game was totally ruined... Zzz... But at least they won...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?