Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Im glad its now 12 am, not 12 pm... Things i would have blogged abt would be very different...
One of the rare day-emos took place this afternoon... Totally cant do work... Not as in no mood or anything, but i juz grew stupid... Stared @ code for like 2 hrs, wif intermittent attks by z monster... N i din know wad was gng on in the code @ all... Went for lunch alone, n for some reason, i seem to meet the whole world then... I really wonder y i meet ppl when im alone... N yup, i gave them a friendly smile n then reverted back to my "deep-in-thought" look, or rather, the "i dun wanna talk to anyone" look... Went back to office where i became stupid for 2-3 hrs... N went to get coffee... N ya, i saw my batch scholars there... Seriously im not in the mood to say hi or anything, so i juz da-baoed n left... N then, ah, things got better... I got my focus back, understood wad im suppose to do, n know the clarifications i need to make... simply put, im back to normal...

But amazingly, i actually had a nice chat wif my cubicle mates, even though i din wanna talk to anyone else... Weird me... N on the bus, i was in my "mp3 player" mode until a lil child looked @ me wif her big eyes... I gave a superficial smile back, but she continued looking at me... N i actually smiled back, genuinely... N for once today, im quite happy... Made me start thinking bt how many kids i want to have, how i'd treat them, etc... =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?