Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I am finding myself harder n harder to understand... Sometimes i really wonder who can really understand me... There are many times bt myself tt i'd like to share wif someone, but there are always certain reasons y i cant say it out to any one... Except maybe 1...

I get pissed off by ppl easily... Or rather, there are always certain actions tt manage to piss me off...
Everyone knows how i hate irresponsibility or lack of integrity... But i hate something more than all these... Inconsistency...
I.e. If u're a selfish person, im cool with that. Juz dun expect me to help u out. Similarly, if u ask me a qn, n i tell u the ans, expect me to ask u the same qn n u do the same...

Went to zouk twice in 2 weeks. Drank quite a bit on the first time... 4 of us had 11 jugs, + flaming lamborghinis... N i was seriously pretty high, n happie... Music was good too, n i had fun on the dance floor... Its seriously a good feeling to be able to juz dance to the music, feeling a bit light headed. I know its not good, but dancing seriously helps me to get all the stress shit out of my head... Guess ill be gng more often, the only qn is how to sneak back in late w/out parents knowing...

Starting work soon... N time will fly by soon... which might nt be a bad thing after all... Since i've been bumming ard so much, i feel that its time for me to actually start work... The nua feeling is getting to me, n i can honestly say tt im feeling much more sociable than when i first got back... Though i still haven looked up a lot of my old frens, i think ill do it soon... Feeling real bad to a few pals who keep asking me but i am always not up to it...

I almost always got things to write about everyday, but when the nite comes, i juz get lazy... Prefer to juz play games, chat, etc n no more mood to blog... so ill juz write a longer entry i guess...
Its quite different this yr and the previous times i am back... Frens ard me last time juz care bt having fun, but now, all the singles are looking for potentials... N many a times, conversations btw guys just evolve to talking bt girls... N then, it'll boil down to the inevitable part of comparison... About the fact tt we have very small social circles... N how i am better off than them when i actually am not... But i shall not spend the next 200 words saying y not... I know it myself n tts enuff... Guess we're all juz at the age when we have a sort of career going, N the next phase of life is actually dating n gng out... Think perhaps its about time i start to actively socialize more... N who knows, i might be able to help my good buddies out... :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?