Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Day 4 in sg...

Ran out of titles, so juz used some lousy title...

I must say, im really getting used to my sg lifestyle... Its really almost as though im always here... I wonder if my frens think i've changed... When u're at 20, u do things differently from when u're at 24... When u're 20, u avoid problems, avoid stress... When u're at 24, u face up to problems, and u are actually used to stress... Maybe tts how i changed... N then i look at ppl who are 20 n they act the same way as me last time... Now im starting to understand more things...

These few days have been rather peaceful for me... I've been having quite some time to myself, doing everything i want to do... Now, its time for me to do more things for the family, less for myself... Parents are getting older, i shd really try to spend more time wif them... N when i look at my sis, i realise how good a sis she's been to me... I shd really spend more time wif her before she starts mugging like mad n i start working... Well, at least that's something to occupy me with...

Juz finished watching the hk drama "tang xin feng bao" ... Its really a very nice show bt a huge hk family and how it split up due to the fight over the family's fortune... The main reason for discord, they compare how they're treated to how others are being treated and thinking that they have been unfairly treated... Everyone only focuses on the times when they are being mistreated, but nv the times when they are being treated better... If only we can just let go, and try to see things from other points of view, we'd be happier...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?