Sunday, June 01, 2008

The beginning of another phase...

My college life has officially ended... N im back in sg... Graduation wasnt as bad as i thought, and with my family there, its really easy to juz move on back to the life in sg... I knew i could adapt to life in sg, i juz din want to leave US... But well, i did that, and im now comfortably sitting in my chair, typing all this out...

Went out yday, n im really pretty much amazed at how familiar everything is... N how quickly i can fit back in... Met tj jm pc yday, went for a drink... It was pretty nice to meet up wif frens and drink, but i still dun understand y it must be over beer... I guess im still pretty much a coffee fan... But dxn really matter, its the company tt counts...

Had a nice talk bt life, and also bt how much dota affects it... Everyone's asking me to quit dota... But until today i dun c the point... I mean, if i have nth better to do, might as well play right? But there comes the argument of dota over frens/girls.. which might juz make me become an anti social gamer... Maybe, but i know tt if there's a need, i'd give up dota for my frens... I still remember the first time i intentionally quit a game... I used to hate leavers, but i became 1 myself... A couple of times actually... all for the same reason...

Been watching a lot of hk drama recently, and i think it makes me take a step back to examine myself, and my actions... A fren asked me if i regretted doing anything last sem... All i can say is, i juz wished i had more time for my frens, n less time for my mood swings...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?