Saturday, April 19, 2008

Life is kindaf conflicting at times... Sometimes i juz wanna put stuff on my msn, not for ppl to know, or for them to ask, but for me to put it... Like a sort of venting my frustrations...
But now, im scared to put things on my msn nick... I dun want ppl to ask bt it, i just want them to accept it as it is... Maybe tts y i've decided to post more on this blog, n put less on my msn... At least i know tt not many ppl still read this... N tt only ppl who are concerned would read...

Insecurity... This word has been a big part of my week... Someone telling me bt this feeling of insecurity... N me myself experiencing it... Perhaps tts y many ppl ard me are asking me if im emo or sth, but perhaps, its juz this insecurity feeling i get... This feeling that i know i should not be feeling but yet, i am feeling it... Its not even that i feel tt something bad is happening, but i juz cant help but look at the worst case... That what if blah blah blah is true, what if all that i am afraid of is true... I know that it is very unlikely to be true, but the "whatifs" still plague me a lot... Perhaps its cos i care bt this too much to be wrong...


I like the series 1 tree hill a lot, its really seems quite relevant to my life... Juz 1 word of advice, unless ur life is smooth-sailing, else better dun watch it... Will only make u feel worse... =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?