Sunday, December 30, 2007

Been up to date reading blogs of friends, n catching up with their thoughts and life... 2007 is ending, and a new year comes... And with a new year comes new hopes, new events, new perspective... But before all this can come, lemme look back at how 2007 went for me...

1. I was once again back into drinking... Drank more this year than my whole 23 years combined, which also means my liver suffered the most dmg this year... But through drinking, i got to know new people, made new frens n opened up my social circle... Think im quite happy wif my social life now, though it could've been better still, had i mixed around more during my sophomore years... The only thing is, there are some ppl i've been drinking with many times, but i still do not know them well... Somehow it seems that this friendship is more superficial than deep, but i guess perhaps thats what ppl call social networking...

2. Started TA-ing for courses in 2007 too... Think its quite a nice source of income, n i really like teaching ppl... This makes me all the more feel that i should have been a teacher, instead of an engineer... Or maybe i could go get my phD n become a teaching professor... lolz... Let me just continue dreaming...

3. I bought a car for myself!!! I've always been thrify throughout my last few years here, but this year, i really opened up my bank account, digging deep into reserves i spent the last few years painstakingly accumulating... But its my last yr here, n i shd really enjoy myself...

4. I feel old... Nv really thought of myself as old until now, n i've nv really cared about loneliness until this year... Definitely not a good sign, but i guess its time i grow up...

5. I saw the most beautiful girl ever in my life... Apparently she is not the prettiest to other ppl, n some dun even find her that attractive... She is somewhat of a TV idol to me, always so far away... But at least i got to know her, so i guess this must be the one of the best things tt happened to me in 2007...

6. ... ... ... ...

7. I grew fitter, or at least i think i grew fitter... The 6 packs still eluded me, but with all the time to slack next sem, perhaps, i may finally meet my fitness aim of my life... Would really like to take a nice photo of myself when i still look decent, at least 20 yrs down the road, i can tell my kids, "Those were the days ur dad was still young n yan daoz... " (hopefully i will get married n haf kids) I mean, i really would like a point of time when i reach my peak in life... Achieving all my personal goals, n being real happy with myself... After that point, my motivation will prob go downslope, being more slack, more unfit, n juz enjoying life more... Sighs... I haf a feeling that day will come soon...

Oh well, looks like 2007 has been quite a nice year for me actually... Lotsaf new experiences... Which dxn seem bad at all... =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?