Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A lonely man's voice...

Its been another month... Right from after thxgiving to the finals week to the current days of doing nothing... Had a few hell weeks, nothing too much, but i am constantly pushing myself to do things... Most of the times, its grp effort... N i really dun wanna do it, cos my grp mates sux... But when i see 1 person doing things, it'll motivate me to go do it too... I guess i juz dun wanna let anyone down, especially myself...

Had my last bday in pitt, which was well... different... I felt different from any of my past bdays, different perhaps this yr i made a wish that was very different from all the other previous years... Guess perhaps its really age's tts catching up with me, i seem to think differently now... I dun really care tt much bt my grades anymore, i dun really care about other ppl as much already, i just wanna find that special someone... I've talked bt this topic with others, and ppl have always asked me bt wad about my career, wad about seeing the world, wad about blah blah blah... But at this pt of time, i just seem to feel that i've done everything i want to do n i proud of myself... My career's kindaf fixed, i am proud of my academic achievements, i'm happy with my friends, i think i've seen enuff of the world at this pt of time... There is only this one last thing... the thing that causes the gloom around many of the swinging bachelors we know... We may all seem good n alright on the surface, but i guess, there is always that night of loneliness where u just hope to have someone to talk to, someone to tell you that everything's gonna be alright, someone to be with u...

I guess many frens ard me probably feel the same as me, but i've a deeper fear... Not the fear that no one will like me, but rather, the fear tt i'll nv like anyone else again.. .Sounds so noobish rite? But yeah, tts something tts been bothering me for a while now... I'm sortaf a picky or non-picky person... I'm picky in the sense that i would only want someone that i really like, which has been hard to find... But non-picky in the sense that once i like someone, i dun really care bt how she is like n stuff... Oh well... Lets just see... 1 more sem in US then few more years in sg... Dun wish to think anymore... After all, its x'mas... A day where everyone shd be happy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?