Tuesday, October 16, 2007

More n more thoughts...

I'm writing much more these days... Maybe cos my life's experiencing more stuff than before... Now is the sian mood... I was feeling totally sian last week, i'm sure i've said it somewhere in my blog... Then came the sudden burst of hardworkingness where i really piaed... N now, i'm feeling tired... I just need that 1 week of break desperately... 1 week for me to just stay in my room, watch chinese drama serials, n then go gym for an hr, n be back for more drama serials... I seriously need motivation to study... i am like 5% motivated to study... for my regression course... N 0% for the rest...


But i'm finally starting to feel better bt myself, as a TA... For once, i think that i am showing a flash of the knowledgeable and responsible TA that i wished i was... N even though i had to miss 30 mins of RAW because of that, I felt good overall. N i think i've decided to volunteer for the solns everytime, cos i think i truly learn more when i actually do the hw solutions... As compared to me juz roughly knowing the solns for the hw... N hoping no one asks me any tough qns...

Been trying to go gym as much as possible... I realise that the combination of sweating it out after cardio and the lifting of light weights after exhausting my energy makes me feel good... In fact, its the part of the day i feel the best in...

Been talking a lot to my sis... N i guess i nv really expect her to care tt much bt me... But she does... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?